Saturday, August 15, 2009

A New Idea hits me in the head already...

It looks as though I'll never make it out of this chair. The gumbo calls from 10 miles off at my mother-in-laws were it bubbles on her stove. "Eat me. Eat me. Eat me." But I can't get up. Not now. Not now that this idea has come and smacked me in the head....

Crowns. I want to make crowns. I think I thought of that two months ago when I was digging through a pile of junk at an estate sale, but then I saw these awful clown doll heads that I thought would look very spooky on a purse, so I forgot all about the lovely crowns. Not much of a market for crowns in Southern California. I don't know any professional crown makers. I better get started soon. Back to school night is this Tuesday. When someone asks, "What do you do?" I can say, "I'm the leading crown crafter in the Inland Empire." I won't bother to mention that I'm likely the ONLY crown crafter. If there are any professional crowners out there. I do apologize.

So many ideas. So little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment