My house is rather on the smallish size. Petite. If only my waistline could be so trim. I made the discovery that my dinning room is roughly the same size as my jewelry booth and we haven't had a meal in there since. On the plus side, guests have to wander through my dinning room to get to my bathroom and I've managed to snag a few extra sales that way.
Spring has sprung and I have flowers and wedding on the brain. The bridal expo a couple weeks back didn't help matters. Now I expect to be finding a way to incorporate more flowers into my designs, and *gasp* might even try my hand at tiaras. In the mean time I'm shopping for live moss, as I want to create some living terrarium style jewelry that's ultra organic.
Too many ideas and simply not enough time....or room.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment